Rockwithsaya's Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockwithsaya's Village

Club Penguin Village is an online village for all Clubpenguin lovers to chat and talk about their favorite online game!!! Create an account, write posts, and talk to other penguins just like you!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of My Village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rockwithsaya
Admin
Rockwithsaya

Rules of My Village Empty
PostSubject: Rules of My Village   Rules of My Village Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:39 am

These are the official rules of Rockwithsaya's Village. It's VERY important that everyone reads this before they register!!!!!

1. No swearing, cussing, or saying things that may be offensive or hurt someone else's feelings.

2. Do NOT post anything on this site with personal information included. Leave out things like your real name, address, name of school or neighborhood, phone number, or anything that will give anyone a way of reaching your real life property. I want this to be safe for you so please don't give out any personal info!!

3.Do NOT ask anyone for personal information such as the items listed above. This could offend someone and you will be reported. To report someone, you simply have to email me at: rockwithsaya@hotmail.com
or click on the email button below this post.I will make sure to read your emails in case you're having any problems.

4. ONLY talk/write about things that have to do with Clubpenguin. Do NOT write about other online games or uninteresting things off of the subject. This site is meant to only be for Clubpenguin purposes.

Thank you for reading the rules!!!! I hope you all have a safe, fun time on Rockwithsaya's Village!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://rockwithsayasvillage.forumotion.com

Rules of My Village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockwithsaya's Village :: Rockwithsaya's Village :: Rules-
Jump to: